International Max Lines
Because short calls are never enough, that’s why call and talk to your loved ones as much as you want with our new international prepaid lines from Orange that offer you the best call rates.
International basic Max
|International basic Max||Features|
|Calls to all local networks||2 p/minute|
|Monthly Operation Fees*||1JD + 250 MB free bundle|
When renewing the monthly substitution with 1 JOD, a 250 MB net bundle will be added for free.
- 4 GB Facebook bundle will be added by default for free upon recharging with JD 3 or above, every 30 days, valid for one month
- In addition, with the value bundle you’ll get 2 GB and unlimited on-net minutes valid for one month with a JD 3 recharge through the USSD code *104#
International 9 Max line
|International 9 Max line
|Minutes to Orange Mobile||Unlimited*|
|Flexible minutes (calls to other local networks + 38 destinations)||200 min|
|International minutes to call India or Bangladesh||150 to India or 150 Bangladesh|
|Main Internet bundle||22GB|
|Extra net feature*||10GB|
|Always on data*||Yes|
|International SMS||10 Messages|
|Monthly subscription||JD 9/month|
- Countries included in flexible minutes are: Malaysia, Indonesia, USA, Canada, China, South Korea, Mexico, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Malta, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Australia, Bermuda, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Guam, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Iceland, Mongolia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Marianas, Peru, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, U.S. Virgin Islands, Ireland, Cyprus, Paraguay, Martinique & Namibia
- Low international rates to call Arab, Asian, African, European and other countries to know more click here
"Extra net" feature:
Each time the customer renews the monthly subscription on time or before, 1 GB will be added to the main internet bundle (CAP of 10 GB).
- When reaching the 10th subscription, the customer will keep taking 10 GB each month as long the line is renewed on time or before.
- If the customer did not renew on time, he/she will lose the incremental GB’s that was granted and the count will be reset to zero.
Always on data*
Is designed to give you peace of mind, giving you free access to the internet at a reduced speed with a maximum of 6 GB per month once you use up all your internet bundles. You can restore full speed by renewing your subscription anytime or by buying an internet bundle.
Data carry over
Carry over your unused megabytes from the main bundle to the next month when you renew your subscription on time or any time before the monthly subscription expiry date.
Saving is guaranteed with Nos B Nos scratch cards
- When you recharge with Nos B Nos scratch cards, the recharged value will be split equally between voice balance and internet balance
- When you renew your subscription using Nos B Nos scratch cards, the subscription amount will be deducted from both the voice and internet balances, noting that the maximum deductible amount from the internet balance is 50% from the overall subscription
Out of bundle rate:
- 2 piasters/minutes to all local networks
- 3 piasters/local SMS
- 8 piasters/International SMS
- *155# to check your balance and remaining bundles
- *152# to renew your subscription at any time
- *165# to check additional internet bundles
- *156# to know your offer
Terms & conditions:
- Fair usage policy for local minutes & local SMS applies as follows: 35,000 minutes to Orange mobile for International 9 Max, 3,500 local SMS (maximum 120 SMS/day)
- Ooredoo Palestine minutes capped with a maximum of 1000 min/month, and this offer is valid till 31/12/2023
- Always-on data is at a lower speed with a maximum of 6 GB per month.
- Monthly subscriptions are valid for 30 days
- National and international calls are rated per minute
- Prices above are tax-exclusive