Filipino 8+ line
The best line to stay connected with your family and friends in the Philippines, and enjoy with international minutes to call all Philippines networks:
Each time the customer renews the monthly subscription on time or before, 1 GB will be added to the main internet bundle (CAP of 10 GB).
- When reaching the 10th subscription, the customer will keep taking 10 GB each month as long the line is renewed on time or before.
- If the customer did not renew on time, he/she will lose the incremental GB’s that was granted and the count will be reset to zero.
Always on data*Is designed to give you peace of mind, giving you free access to the internet at a reduced speed with a maximum of 6 GB per month once you use up all your internet bundles. You can restore full speed by renewing your subscription anytime or by buying an internet bundle.
Data carry overCarry over your unused megabytes from the main bundle to the next month when you renew your subscription on time or any time before the monthly subscription expiry date.
- When you recharge with Nos B Nos scratch cards, the recharged value will be split equally between voice balance and internet balance
- When you renew your subscription using Nos B Nos scratch cards, the subscription amount will be deducted from both the voice and internet balances, noting that the maximum deductible amount from the internet balance is 50% from the overall subscription
Instantly, after 1 month, you may start inviting your friends to join the Filipino 8+ line, so both of you can enjoy JD 1/month free credit for 3 months, with the Feed W Estafeed service.
- To know more, press *207#, or visit Feed W Estafeed page
- 2 piasters/minutes to all local networks
- 3 piasters/local SMS
- 8 piasters/International SMS
- The minute rate after the bundle to Philippines is 8.5 piaster.
- *155# to check your balance and remaining bundles
- *152# to renew your subscription at any time
- *165# to check additional internet bundles
- *156# to know your offer
- Monthly fair usage policy for minutes & SMS applies as follows: 35,000 minutes to Orange mobile, 3,000 minutes to other local networks and 3,500 local SMS (maximum 120 SMS/day).
- Always-on data is at a lower speed with a maximum of 6 GB per month.
- Monthly subscriptions are valid for 30 days.
- Local and international calls are rated per minute
- Prices above are tax-exclusive